Saturday, September 18, 2010

Switzerland pieces

So here are the scans of the pieces I did in Switzerland. I also wanted to post my first assignments, but one of them is currently in the conference room which is locked. whoopsie. Oh well, here they are.

First, Winty.

Next, Lavin.

And now Zurich.

Here is a painting of the castle in Bellinzona.

This next one is the view from the house I stayed in in Ronco. It came out pretty bad because it was kinda a frisket experiment. I never really use frisket because I find it difficult to use. But if you squint at this it kinda looks right, haha.


In other news, this school week was very difficult. I slept a full night on Tuesday night and then Wednesday and Thursday I went to bed at 4:30am and woke up at 7:30 to go to class. Weeeee. As a result, I fell asleep at 11:30pm last night, woke up at 11:30am and fell back asleep from 1pm until like 3pm. Now I feel like a lazy jerk. Back to work I go! 

No comments: