Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Much needed update.

I've been really busy lately getting everything together for graduation so I've been neglecting blogging a bit. So far Zach and I have looked at many houses in West Reading, one we loved and one we like but there are complications with the one we love at the moment. Who knows, we'll see what happens. Also, my website is all shiny and new! no more stupid wordpress. I dislike wordpress, personally. I just can't tame that beast. So check out the new one made using Jon Laing's cms.

Now a couple of illustrations! This first one is a personal piece, no real concept behind it. I did this about a month or so ago, so I just keep forgetting to upload it.



This next one is an illustration for "The Cat Who Walked a Thousand Miles"



Enjoy!

No comments: